Season 3 intake – via Zoom!
EFT Movie Club & Skills Lab
You can still Join!
Repeat of the series by popular demand!
Complete Treatment with EFT trainer Rebecca Jorgensen!
Led by Gulya Diyarova,
ICEEFT Certified EFT therapist and supervisor, Director of EFT International School
Dates: Dec 18th, Jan 15th 2021, Feb 26th, Mar 19th, Apr 23rd, May 21st, Jun 11th
Times: 10am-1pm (Note LONDON time)
Transcripts for all sessions.
Work like a Pro along with EFT Trainer Rebecca Jorgensen from the very first session till the end of therapy with the couple Karl and Sandra – Live, Unedited!
How we learn EFT?
- Reading books
- Attending EFT Externship, Core Skills, EFT Workshops – and EFT International Summer School!
- EFT Supervision – Groups and Individual
Have Been There… Done That… And Keep Going… !
As EFT is first and foremost an Experiential model, from experience and feedback, most of us learn the approach Experientially, that is “TELL, SHOW and DO” way of learning.
What will we be doing at EFT Movie Club & Skills Lab?
Dates and times
from 10am to 1pm London time
27th Nov, 18th Dec, 15th Jan 2021, 26th Feb, 19th Mar, Apr 23rd, May 21st, Jun 11th
We’ll watch together EFT Experts conducting their Live sessions:
- observing and noticing interventions,
- “unpacking” finer moments of their interaction with couples,
- pausing at frequent intervals to discuss and reflect,
- see how it resonates with us, where it “lands” within,
- what emotional ‘handles’ you notice and can use in the ‘here and now’ of the session,
- what would you have done differently if you had the couple in your consulting room,
- try interventions BEFORE an EFT trainer does,
- where would you go next?
- what it evokes inside and how we might respond in our “Self-of the-Therapist awareness.
Along the way in the ‘hear-and-now’ of the sessions:
- Safety First – In Escalation and constantly at every moment of the session
- Reactivity – Contain, Challenge and Control, learn how to put it to good use in the session
- Cycle – Recognising it in the Session, Tracking, Focusing, Validating, Reflecting, Summarising, Giving it back to the couple
- Emotions – Cues, Entry points into experience, Reflect, Validate, Deepen, Enact
- Enactments – Tango moves, different types of Enactments, 3Bs (Blocks/Balks and Bullets)
Your comments, reflections, and your feedback will be most encouraged and welcome!
£45 per each meeting
(3 hours) per participant
Payments in full Or separately for each session at least two days prior to the date
Place – from wherever you are
Via Zoom in Corona times
Your comments, reflections, and questions will be encouraged and most welcome!
Application Form (In Word format; fill in, save and then e-mail as attachment):
Who can participate?
The Course is open to therapists including students, who want to grasp, learn and master, or brush up on, the HOWs and WHYs of this great model in the company of like-minded and supportive fellow EFTers – who want to see master clinicians applying the model in various clinical situations.
- Those with no formal EFT training yet, but really EFT-inspired, who have done at least an Introductory EFT workshop, attended EFT Summer Schools, and intend to undertake EFT training.
Essential pre-requisite reading for this subgroup – “Creating Connections – the Practice of EFCT” and “Becoming an Emotionally Focused CouplesTherapist. Workbook” by Sue Johnson.
- Those who have started or completed formal ICEEFT EFT Training and want to access more videos of clinical examples of using EFT interventions,
- Experienced and/or Certified EFT therapists who want to boost and/or ‘polish’ the skills that took or are taking you to certification.
Strictly Limited to a group of 10 therapists Only (when F2F, unlimited when on Zoom) to ensure close attention to the material, comfortable Role Play, and safe Self-of the-Therapist reflections.
Commitment to the whole series is required
(when F2F) to preserve consistency and flow of learning the model.
Every care will be taken to preserve the confidentiality of clients.
- Attending therapists are expected to belong to recognised professional bodies (eg, BACP, UKCP, COSRT, etc) and are bound by Code of Ethics to keep confidential any clients’ information in the videos.
- Therapists will be given notice to leave the room and not participate in a session if they think they may know the clients in videos.
- Participating therapists recognise and accept that no clients’ material can be shown outside these sessions and no copies can be made.
We normally take a decision as to whether we have sufficient numbers to run an event six weeks prior to the event.
If you are having to travel to London, we suggest that you bear this in mind when making your travel and accommodation arrangements as we cannot be held liable for any costs incurred if we have to cancel an event.
Please take care of your personal safety and your belongings while at our training events. We are not responsible for any accident or personal injury that occurs during our training events or items that are lost or stolen during our courses and workshops.
EFT International School reserves the right to amend, change or cancel workshops or trainers at its own discretion due to circumstances beyond our control.